We’re excited to announce the launch of our new eLearning platform!
Karmak’s eLearning team has been working diligently to bring you a completely redesigned learning experience. The FAQs below will help you prepare for this change.
Already know what to do? Go to learning.karmak.com to sign up and start learning!
Why is Karmak changing the way we do eLearning?
We are always looking for new ways to innovate the way we train our customers. By transitioning to this new system, we will be able to bring you many features that were not available with our previous platform, including:
- New employees who need an eLearning account can now create their own account. Based on their job title, they will automatically be assigned custom training that best meets their needs.
- With the new easy-to-navigate interface, you and your employees will be able to quickly find training that needs to be completed.
- Our entire catalog of courses will now be searchable and available for self-enrollment. This means that if you want to expand your knowledge on Fusion, you will no longer have to contact Karmak to be assigned training.
- You will now have the ability to have a limited number of onsite administrators within your company who can assign training to your employees and view reports on training progress and completion.
- All of our Fusion training has been redesigned to be accessible on any device and includes new features such as voice narration, written transcripts, and fully immersive simulations.
What do we need you to do?
To use the new system, you will need to visit the new website – learning.karmak.com – to create your new account. Here are some important things to remember when creating an account:
- You must have a valid email address. If you do not have one, one can be created using one of the many free services offered online, such as Gmail.
- When filling out your profile information, please choose the job title that best matches yours even if it is not exactly the same as your current title. This will ensure that you are assigned the proper training.
- Need additional help signing in? Click the video below for step-by-step instructions.
Please take note that if you have any training that needs to be completed in the old system, it must be completed by December 30, 2020 or it will need to be restarted in the new system. Support and access to the old system will end on December 30.
As of December 1, we will not be creating any users in the old system. All new users will automatically be added to the new LMS.
Thank you for joining us for this exciting change! If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Karmak eLearning. Take a bite.