A business management system is an investment in the success of your business.
Here are some questions to ask us and our competitors when you’re shopping around to ensure you are heading in the right direction.
- How many full-time employees are employed at your company?
- What % of your total company business is heavy-duty?
- How many ATD Dealer Academy graduates do you have?
- How many customers make up 3% or more of your business?
System & Security
- Does the application have security settings based on role?
- Do I have to purchase or lease proprietary hardware directly from you?
- Is customer credit limit checked before and during a job or just when the customer is over the credit limit?
- Can salesperson commissions be set up on a graduated scale for pay based on maximum profit percent?
- When viewing a G/L transaction, do I have the ability to drill through to the original text?
- Do I have the flexibility of a 28-day billing cycle?
- Can I rent/lease a Sales unit?
- Do you give me the choice of having up to 7 price levels per part number?
- Are price overrides tracked and reported on by reason code?
- Do branches have to invoice each other for inventory moving between branches?
- Do I have flexibility in how I view, build, and export reports?
- How do I know what data needs my immediate attention?
- Is the sales deal fully integrated in the system or is additional software needed to complete the deal?
- Does the actual cost of the unit accrue throughout its life in Sales or will cost need to be calculated before finalizing the sale of the unit?
- Can comeback repairs be tracked back to the original technician?
- Can repairs be deferred to a later date?
- Is your configuration purely step-based or does it include business theory discussions to ensure optimal set-up for my system?
- Do I get to train on my own data prior to the Live or is all training done during the Live?
Ongoing Support & Guidance
- How often can we call in for live support or is support limited to online user forums?
- Is there regular monitoring of my account for business performance by an Account Director after I’m live on the system?
- Do you have full-time Business and Product Consultants employed at your company to help with my business and product needs?
Contracts & Fees
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
- Are there termination fees if I want out?
- Are there click fees?
We’d love to answer these questions for you about Fusion. We’re certain that we can help your business be more efficient and profitable. Give us a call at 800-622-6311 or visit us online at Karmak.com.